RE: [tlug] Arial ... MS ...: Embrace Free Fonts

YES!
:-)
I mean, do look towards free fonts instead for use under
Linux.  It is hard to deny awareness of copyright law, or
of the MS EULA (It keeps making the d@example.com news).

Fonts are copyrightable.  Look at how Open Source and
Free Software licenses work.  They say:

"This is copyrighted.  You may use this copyrighted work IF: ..."

That is pretty much what most EULA's say.

Does anyone have a copy of the license agreement
for the use of MS Fonts (Or Monotype Corporation fonts
as they are listed in the copryight notice for many
of the fonts I am looking at under Windows 2K)?

What it/they says/say is important to the question at hand.

--
Ken