[tlug] Motoya fc-list output: Mojibake

Hi,

This is the output of fc-list on my Linux: RHEL 4 rev 4, fontconfig
2.4.2 ( latest ATM ).

Does anyone knows what is displayed after MotoyaExAporo? I think it is
some text that has been mojibaked. I also tried some Japanese and
Chinese locale but it didn't display correctly.

# Motoya TrueType fonts
[vuhung@ perl]$fc-list  | grep Motoya
モトヤEXアポロ5等幅,MotoyaExAporo,ÉÇÉgÉÑEXÉAÉ|Éç5ìôïù:style=Regular,W5 mono
モトヤEX隷書2,MotoyaExReisyo,ÉÇÉgÉÑEXóÍèë2:style=Regular,W2
モトヤEXアポロ3等幅,MotoyaExAporo,ÉÇÉgÉÑEXÉAÉ|Éç3ìôïù:style=Regular,W3 mono
モトヤEXシータ゛5,MotoyaExCedar,ÉÇÉgÉÑEXÉVÅ[É^ÅJ5:style=Regular,W5
モトヤEXシータ゛3,MotoyaExCedar,ÉÇÉgÉÑEXÉVÅ[É^ÅJ3:style=Regular,W3
モトヤEXシータ゛2,MotoyaExCedar,ÉÇÉgÉÑEXÉVÅ[É^ÅJ2:style=Regular,W2
[snip]

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu