[tlug] OLPC needs volunteer translators for documentation

I am writing to beg the list for help in finding translators for OLPC ($100 laptop) documentation.

The documentation group has a document, and the deadline is ASAP. Ideally within a week. I have just started working with them and am still figuring out the terrain. They asked for my help in finding translators for the following languages:

1st priority: es, pt, en, hi, am
es = spanish | pt = portuguese | en = english | hi = hindi | am = amharic (ethiopia)

2nd: ar, th, he, fr , ru
ar = arabic | th = thai  | he = Hebrew | Fr = French  ru = russian

Of course, the source doc is in English, so no translator needed there.

Does anyone have any interest or connections to people who have interest?

Micheal Cooper
Miyazaki International College