Re: [tlug] DDNS in tokyo?

Has anyone had success configuring DDNS out of their homes in Tokyo
with any of the major providers? I'm looking to set up a few boxes and
my yahooBB setup certainly seems designed to prevent me from doing
just that.  If anyone has a success story, please share.

I have been using the service of no-ip.com with yahooBB for a few years now to update my domain's ip. Haven't had any problems, but traffic is not that heavy either. Their dns update client is available in most distributions.

Regards,

Birkir