[tlug] Out of range, but not off topic. ;P

Title: Message

Anyone, by any odd chance, know anything about ISP's available in Kyushu?
I will be arriving in Sasebo with the start of the new year, and that will be home for the next two to three years.  After that, my intent is to return to civilization (the Kanto area) as quickly as possible. :P  However, I am wondering if during my time in the apparently technology deprived lands to the south, I will be stuck with dialup or if DSL will be available. hehe. :P

Maybe it is not as countrified as my last visit implies, but still...  (i.e. I may be exagerating a bit)
--
Ken