Re: [tlug] recommended Hikari Fibre providers

On 9/27/07, Marty Pauley <marty.pauley@example.com> wrote:
> I'm going to get Hikari fibre installed, but I don't know which
> provider to choose.  The recent discussion on this list made me think
> I should ask.

I use Asahi net. Static IP address is included, no port blocking and I
use their IPtv service.

The only gripe I have is they do not offer the BBC news service. So
I'm stuck with Lou (dickhead) Dobs in the morning before heading off
to work :-(

I have no idea if they have a data centre you can "borrow".

Regards, Keith