Re: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

On 9/21/2007, "Scott Robbins" <scottro@example.com> wrote:

>Errm, not to troll, but there is something very different about CA
>pizza.  It tastes totally foreign to we New York people.

Oh, no, you'd never troll anyone. Nope. Not a chance. Nothing to see
here, folks, move along ;-)

Seriously, though, I'm sure the guy from NY was right about the pizza.
New York is well-known for pizza, and I'm sure that's for a reason. Of
course, I can't help wondering whether people from Italy would approve
of NY pizza or say it was Americanized <g>

It's kind of like sushi; most of the sushi places in California are
hitting about the same quality level as what you'd get at a reasonable
supermarket in Japan. The best of the best here could make a go of it in
Japan, but most of them would probably not make the cut.

Jonathan