[tlug] [OT] Mac OS X Problem (Wish problem?)

   As this is a Mac question, it's OT. But I'm in
need of help!

   I'm having a weird problem w/my Mac Book, and
I'm not sure where to start in trying to solve the
problem.

   The problem -- whatever it is -- evidences itself
in three ways that I have seen. I'm running under the mac
os x version of X, BTW.

   - In an xterm, the cursor occasionally and without warning starts
   cycling through the history list

   - I can't type the capital 'O'. Actually, I can type it,
    but just not by hitting the shift key on the LHS.
    If I hit the shift on the RHS or hit caps lock, I have
    no problem.

   - Even after having quit X, the "cursor" -- for example,
     when I access the drop down menu to shut down the machine --
     continuously cycles through all items on the menu.

   This problem appeared about a week ago and it began to
happen as I was running wish and iTunes simultaneously, so
I have some vague feeling that there is some buffer somewhere
that got corrupted? Or something? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

   As I said, I'm baffled on this.

           -Chris