RE: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

How hard is it to remaster a set like that?
I got ahold of a set of six Ubuntu CD's, and they seem to work ok, so
I know apt can handle it if it is done right. :-)

If it can be done for Ubuntu, then I imagine it can be done for Debian
as well. >:P  In fact, if it can be done for Ubuntu, it is a good guess
that it was done on Debian first. :)

I think that once I settle somewhere, I might be willing to put in the time
and effort to set up to distribute disks like that. :-)  Even if it is only for
like 50 yen per disk plus shipping.  There are a lot of people that would
be more willing to get involved if they knew better how and where to get
the disks.  There are those who have no problem downloading a bunch
of files, but who are a little nervouse about the idea of actually burning
an ISO to a CD.  :P  I know, those are probably the type that some
people want to stear clear of linux, but they are also the ones who are
a good candidate to play arround a little with a live CD, as long as you
make sure they are not expecting perfect performance from the CD
based OS. :P

--
Ken