RE: [tlug] A place to connect my laptop

Mine, I don't know.  I don't use it in that manner.
Sorry about that.  The information I was giving out
was through local military news sources.  They have
been trying to get the word out to everyone to make
sure they know what they are doing when they log on.

My contract should be up by now though, and be month
to month payments now.  That means I can renegotiate
my contract soon.  When I do, I will probably get a
new phone when I get a new contract.  At that point,
I will probably specifically ask about that option.

I wonder if there are any cell phones that recharge
their batteries via USB.  :P  MP3 players do it, why
not phones?!

^-^

--
Ken