RE: [tlug] A place to connect my laptop

One problem there is that there is realy no logical
expected use of such a service yet.  Except for the
celular modems that people stick in their laptops and
pc's of course, but to those users there is no difference
between that and a modem.

Also, the income difference between the average person
in Japan, and the Japanese business man (The upper level
types, not the ground flood), is at times astounding.  ^^;

I know that part of that comes from frugalness, but
it still leaves room for excesses.

To me, I never PERSONALLY concidered using my keitai for
anything more than email, and an occasional wikipedia search. :P
No laptop needed for that. hehehehe.

^_^