Re: [tlug] web search software

Brett Robson wrote:
> I'm looking for software to do an intra site search for our corporate
> site. We are currently using the justified and ancient Freya which is
> very limited and unsupported. Obviously has to be Japanese and English
> compatible. Any ideas?

I used to (and could still be persuaded to) do custom web site search
engines for clients; my stock tools were Plucene and (increasingly these
days) Kinosearch. They aren't search engines, but they help you build
search engines. Otherwise, there's Nutch, which I haven't played with a lot.

--
I inflict collateral damage; you have questionable foreign policy;
they butcher innocent civilians.