[tlug] Mt. Takao Beer Garden

I remember someone mentioning a beer garden in Akihabara a few years
back.  After reading the mention, I went there and and had a good time
under the rooftop sky drinking beer and talking with a friend.  That
whole building is gone now, but there's still a little time left to
make it to a couple of beer gardens at Mt. Takao (about 50 minutes
from Shinjuku on the Keio Line):

Forest Beer Garden
Place: 	Children's Playground of Jingu Gaien (Meiji Shrine Outer Garden)
Date and time: 	Now until Sep. 9
[Weekdays] 17:00 - 22:00 (Last call: 21:00)
[Sat., Sun., and national holidays] 15:00 - 22:00 (Last call: 21:00)
Fee: Y4,000 for men, Y3,800 for women (ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ and All YOU
CAN DRINK for 2 hours)
Access: 5-minute walk from Shinanomachi Stn. on JR Line
5-minute walk from Kokuritsu Kyogijo Stn. on Toei Oedo Line

Mt. Takao "Beer Mount"
Place: 	Mt. Takao Observatory Restaurant, Plaza
Date and time: 	Now until Sep. 30, 16:00 - 21:30 (15:00 - 21:30 on
Sat., Sun., and from Aug. 13 to 15)
Fee: Y3,300 for men, Y3,000 for women (ALL YOU CAN EAT and All YOU CAN
DRINK for 2 hours, with Y500 extra for every 30 minutes over two
hours.
Access: Take a Mt. Takao Cable Car of Takao Tozan Dentetsu from
Takaosan-guchi Stn. on Keio Line -  5-minute walk from Sanjo Stn. on
Mt. Takao Cable Car

If the air is clear, it can look like this:
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/PhotoGlryMain/pgb/TakaoMn1a.html

Lyle