Re: [tlug] [OT] Worldcon in Japan

Off-topic though,
Worldcon will take place in Yokohama, Japan form Aug 30 to Sep 3.
http://www.nippon2007.org/

I mentioned this a while back.

Check out the programming on the home page [1], there are some interesting writers showing up, including Larry Niven, Robert Silverberg, Charles Stross, Cory Doctorow and Star Trek's George Takei and Lawrence M. Schoen (the dude that made Klingon the beautiful language it is today) are apparently attending as well. So geek galore!
I'll be there so if any one wants to hook up while there, please drop me a line.

Birkir

[1] http://www.nippon2007.us/programming/schedule/