RE: [tlug] Free softbank keitais

Hmm..  Make sure to get a pocket with thin
fabric inside.  In most places, you will find
that socially acceptable ring tones, mean different
levels of vibration.  ESPECIALLY on the train.

When you are off the train, it is ok to have
the phone off manner mode, but you still don't
hear a lot of loud ringtones.  Most I have heard
have been quiet remixes of mp3 songs, just loud
enough to hear within about three feet. ^^;;

I may be wrong here of course.  Anyone
else have any different experiences?
^^;

--