Re: [tlug] Sakura Terminal

Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> You should STW.

Hi Nguyen
I'm not familiar with this acronym/abbreviation.  What does
STW mean?

I received a reply from David Gomes (sakaura's author) and
he had seen something similar when he used zsh so I rebuilt
under bash and the rebuilt version works.  I'll dig into
this a bit more.

I expect that you are right -- it's finding files on a
different path because of the different shell.  So far I
have verified that the '0' output is the same and the build
output looks the same.  I'm starting to suspect something in
the locale.  Do you want to know what I find if I find the
problem?

Thank you for your help.
Steve S.