Re: [tlug] Windows Is Free - article now public on tlug.jp

On 8/15/07, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:
> Just to let the group in general know, my article "Windows Is Free" is
> now open to the general public on the TLUG web site.

Nice.

And the "slashdaughters" have already begun with the top quality comments :-)

% "hrow in the fact that every few years I'll have to spend another
hundred bucks or so on upgrades"

%% Upgrades are free, retard.

%%% No they're not retard. You're thinking of service packs.

%%%% http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
%%%% Dumbass.

This bright spark did not just read the title. At least he/she made it
through to paragraph 5 :-)

Regards, Keith