RE: [tlug] [IME] :P Which IME does everyone use?

This is very good news to me. :P
Like I said, the issue has been consistant with pretty
much every Debian based system for a LONG time. :P

I wonder how much impact Shuttleworth's conversation
with TLUG had on the issue. :P

The realisation that "It just has to work," isn't
good enough any more, that now "It has to just work."

^_^

I will give the gibbon a try eventually, maybe on the
next machine I build.  :P  At some point in the next
year, I plan to build a machine with a certain evil
OS on one drive, Ubuntu on another for emergency
purposes, and Gentoo or something else more bleeding
edge on a third. ^-^

It should be interesting to see which of the three
that I end up using most often. :)

--
Ken