Re: [tlug] Re: [KOREAN] Re: austart.sh for Openbox in Ubuntu

On 10/08/07, Simon Cozens <simon@example.com> wrote:

> Japanese learning has a tendency to take over any spare cycles I have around.

Yeah.

When my mother-in-law was here helping out with the baby, we were
speaking Bulgarian and some English at home, and then I was speaking
Japanese and some English at work. Talk about cognitive dissonance!
When at work, I would start a sentence in Bulgarian before I realised
that the foreign language I was speaking was not, in fact, Japanese.
And the inverse at home, of course. :(

--
Cheers,
Josh