Re: [tlug] [IME] :P Which IME does everyone use?

On 8/8/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
> Anytime I install it on a new  computer, it is a trip back to the Wiki for whichever distro I am using at the  time to get instructions to make it work. ^^;;;

I had this same problem with SCIM. Since I moved to Ubuntu I really
haven't had that issue, but it was one of the things that was always
on my to_do list every time I set up a new box.

> Any suggestions?  :)

I like uim. I used to use SCIM, but would occasionally have input
issues where it would stop working when I had too many windows open. I
never had the time to resolve those issues. About a year ago I decided
to try out uim and have been pretty content with it since.

--
sam