RE: [tlug] Re: austart.sh for Openbox in Ubuntu

gomenne.  I normally only use romaji in my emails
to a particular Japanese person.  Spacing doesn't
mean much to her. ^^;;

I will take that into concideration next time I
use it on the list.  It would be nice if these
stupid computers had a proper IME.
--
Ken