RE: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

On 8/3/2007, "burlingk@example.com" <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

>Beer and ale are similar but not quite the same.

That's right. Beer includes both ale and lager. Whereas ale only
includes ale.

>What would you count Budwieser, Miller, and Asahi as?
>:P
>I personaly think they taste like horse piss.

I've never tasted horse piss so I'll take your word for it.

However Budwiesser and Miller use rice in their brewing process they fail
the worlds oldest law, the German beer law.

Don't blame me for the fact you're American.

Brett