[tlug] Need love fortune

Hi all,

My pet loves uranai and love quotes so I have setup a Linux fortune
and a cronjob that sends ( email to ) me and her a love quote ( no
uranai quote atm )
every morning we wake up.

Recently she complains that she has received some quotes she already
read before. Probably my fortune files are just too short.

I have googled for "love quote fortune" but not only 01 premade fortune
file.
Other hit are either fail positive or love quote website.

Please tell me if you have any fortune that may interest her.

# Or I have to make new love fortune .deb by myself :D