Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

Subject: Tlug Digest, Vol 19, Issue 116
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:39:07 +0900
Message: 8
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:33:13 -0700
From: Jonathan Byrne <jonathan@example.com>
Subject: Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

On Monday 30 July 2007, Simon Cozens wrote:

> >       It's been a while - seven years, I guess - since I last posted to
> > TLUG. I see some familiar faces. :)

It's probably be 7 yrs since I posted to the main list too, but i'm still
here, I just hide on tlug-admin!
But I'll be away most of Aug, so will miss both the 10th and proposed 17th
nomikais.

> Now, let's blast even further into the past: show of e-hands, how many
> of you here today remember TLUG meetings at the HSBC building?
>
> OK, now, how many of you remember TLUG meetings at the *old* HSBC
> building? :)

Me & Me!
I was going to ask which HSBC bldg, but only had to read one line further
down to see that you had that covered!

For old time's sake...

  http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/9710/oct-97.html

t.