RE: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Whether they actually BUY it, steal it, or receive it
as part of an OEM package, the end result is the same.
They have Windows, and not Linux or Unix.

I have seen people walk into the store and actually
look at windows on the shelf.  I actually know people
that build their own systems.

I plan to have windows on my next system as well,
simply because I need to know how to propperly use
their latest monstrosities if I plan to stay employable. ^^;;
(I picked up an OEM copy on New Egg.)

It won't be the OS I use for most tasks, but it will
be on the machine.

The OS that I will most often use will be one version
of Linux or another.  I will likely play most with
Ubuntu, and Gentoo. :P  Maybe a BSD of some sort. ^^