Re: [tlug] [OT] Good IT Resume

Pietro Zuco さんは書きました:
> I put an extra amount of technical stuff in the projects description.
> I did mainly system admin projects. Now I'm thinking about that maybe
> a lot of tech info can confuse the HR that have to understand what do
> I know.

Yes, it is .I don't think they read from top to bottom of your CV
> What do you think? Detailed information is better than resumed one?
I prefer a short version. I will leave room for question and I write
only what I really know.
# I have less than 1 year of working experience so there is not much to
write :D

> Then, how to fit collaborations? Articles, free software projects, and
> so forth?
I will write that I can work in a team or alone. It depends on the projects.

> And what about all the amount of job that do not fit to any project
> format but that anyway is job that generate a lot of working
> experience?

We never know what (skills ) they really need until the interview.
The interview is very important I alwasy アピール myself that I have the
skills
they need and that I have the やる気.

# FYI, I think your CV are OK, it looks similar to standard 履歴書(途
中) in Japan
#
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/directdownload.aspx?AssetID=TC010570881041&Application=WD&Result=2&Version=10
#