[tlug] Re: Interesting Hans Reiser article in Wired

"David J Iannucci" <jlinux@example.com> wrote:
Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:
Maybe though you wouldn't say my son is a geek.  Maybe you would say
he is a mutant.
I don't think I'd call your son a geek... sounds like he's a genius.
Good luck - you're gonna need it.

Seconded! Out of thousands of people who do a particular activity, only a handful are at a level where they understand really deeply what they are doing, with their bodies and their minds. I have seen this hold true in martial arts, in physics, management, and more. Clearly your son is going to make his mark in whatever it is he decided to do.

I hope his teachers never make fun of his works of art :-)
--
Gernot Hassenpflug