Secession . . . . . (was Re: Make Your Own Custom Locale) [tlug]

David J Iannucci wrote:

[> jep200404 wrote:]

> > So make your own locale, the en_BC locale.
>
> Surely that would be the English-speaking locale of British Columbia :-)

I've heard that BC and Alberta chafe at what is inflicted upon
them by Ottawa and occasionally, they threaten to secede,
so this could come to pass, but it's not likely. They aren't serious
like the Quebecois. There might also be the zh_BC locale.

Jim