Re: [tlug] Mailinglist software

Michael Engel さんは書きました:
> I am considering switching a mailinglist from a famous mailinglist site to
> my own domain.
> Now, I looking around which software to use, I found some interesting
> canditates but for each candidate, there is someone saying "great
> software" and another is saying "pain in the ass".

Can you name them?
> So, my question why is TLUG using Mailman (and not Procmail or others) ?

Buzz Josh.
> Do you have any other recommendations ?
>
> The software should be able to handle Japanese, Chinese, English, German.
> It also should create an archive.

I only *use* ( I mean subsribes and receive/post emails to it ) fml (
www.fml.org ) and find it
it support Japanese and can make archives. The nice things about fml are
that we can
control fml by sending commands via emails to it, and get archives by
sending "get", "mget"
commands, just like ftp.

I don't know whether it supports Chinese, English, German, but you can
ask the authors.

BR,

Vu Hung