Re: [tlug] FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION - Linux Training of Trainers LPIC-1 + FOSS Business Models - Hanoi, Vietnam

Thanks for calling our attention.  We will take note of your suggestions.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this has brought to some of you.

And thanks for giving us the opportunity to post to this list, we have
received applications offlist and they're getting travel and
accommodations subsidies for the event.

Yes, we did get mostly good feedback.

We look forward that the list members would find the FOSS activities
and events that the UNDP International Open Source Network ASEAN+3
promote to be relevant to their level and participated into in times
to come.

Cheers!  Mabuhay (Long Live) from Manila, Philippines!

Let's connect with Free/Open Source Software!

Dr. Francis E. Sarmiento III Project Officer UNDP IOSN ASEAN+3

On 7/13/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:56:32 +0900,
"Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote
in <d8fcc0800707120756i28294148pa078cb39fceb711e@example.com>:

> On 12/07/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote: > > > It was basically topical I suppose, and this is <snip most of my comment :P> > > a link to a web page or blog entry. ^^;; > > I approved it manually, as I felt that it was topical enough. >

I can accept that. ^_^
My biggest worry was the length. :)
I suppose I should not be too critical though, some of
my random rants can get semi-long as well. ^_^
hehehe
--
Ken

Please visit our sponsor at http://www.primustel.co.jp/tlug/

--
Francisco "Francis"  E. Sarmiento III, MD
Project Officer

University of the Philippines Manila-National Telehealth Center
3rd Floor I.T. Complex, PGH Compound
Taft Avenue, 1000 MANILA, Philippines
Telefax no:  +00 63 2 5256501
Mobile: +63 915 8501111