Re: [tlug] Mutt question: how to scan multiple remote folders for new messages?

On 09/07/07, Tapio Peltonen <tappel@example.com> wrote:

I used to use pine for the same, and pine had this neat feature called
"Incoming folders" with which pressing TAB automatically jumped to next
new message, whether in the same folder or not.

I used Mutt for about four years, but stopped three years ago when Gmail dropped.

Searching my foggy memory, I know I did something like this, but I
cannot for the life of me remember how. Try reading this section in
the manual very carefully:

http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-6.html

Maybe you will stumble across something that does what you want.

I am almost positive that this is possible in mutt, but I cannot
remember for sure. :(

If you find that mutt does not do this, why not take a look at how
pine implements the feature and port it to mutt? You'd be a hero! :)

--
Cheers,
Josh