Re: [tlug] Creating RPMs: rpmbuild is not exactly simple

Botond Botyanszki <tlug@example.com> wrote:

< "Jedidiah Israel" <jedidiah.israel@example.com> wrote:
<
< > I've found tutorials like this URL[1] on the subject of creating RPMs
< > but is there a simple utility out there for simpletons like me? Thanks
< > in advance.
<
< rpmbuild?

Of course rpmbuild is the definitive _utility_ for making RPMs,
but is not exactly a simple utility for simpletons.

By the way, Maximum RPM is grossly out of date and was never complete.

   http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/
   http://www.rpm.org/Docs

I don't know about the Red Hat RPM Guide.