Re: [tlug] iptables - Tools for easy configuration

On 7/5/07, Amy & Don Johnson <amydonj@example.com> wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't make the tech meeting on the 14th because I have
to help someone move, but if someone does give a talk about iptables and
it includes info about outbound rules, I would like to get a copy of the
notes, scripts, whatever. どうも

As far as I know nobody will talk about iptables. At the nijikai, I think that maybe Josh and me will talk about it.

Anyway all the talks at technical meetings are recorded and you can
download them from the home page.

      -Pietro

--
- Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ)