[tlug] Re: Breaking Threads ... how to use them?

* Jim (jep200404@example.com) [070703 14:00]:
> If you are _replying_, then _don't_ break the thread.
> Just change the subject.

Ok than, no problem.

> Breaking the thread makes it hard for us with reasonable mail
> readers to go back and see Josh's whole letter.

since you mention it, I wonder what kind of "usage patern" do you have in
mind? I personaly use mutt, I believe there is such functionality inside
mutt too, but perhaps I was too ignorant to learn this particular skill
so far.... and it seems to me that it is something I should learn too,
hehe :)

(also this lack of my skill explains why I broke the thread)

Best regards
Michal