Re: [tlug] fuse-python strikes back

On 30/06/07, Mattia Dongili <malattia@example.com> wrote:

My first test would be to downgrade to the previous (pre-new-API)
fuse-python release.

Good call.

The last gmailfs release dates earlier than the new API and the
compatibility ack in fuse-python might not be that accurate...

Yeah. I did try setting the magic compat environment variable you fed me last time, but that did not help beyond allowing flickrfs to kinda work.

Other than that I don't know, can't test the gentoo packages :)

Can you test building this stuff "from source"? That is another thing I need to try, just making sure these Python scripts work outside the Gentoo framework. (I would assume so, but I need to check all assumptions.)

--
Cheers,
Josh