Re: [tlug] Wierd UTF-8 String Problem

On 29/06/07, Birkir A. Barkarson <birkirb@example.com> wrote:

My main hunch at the moment is that this is purely an internal svn
notation so I might need a script to convert this back to bytes and then
to a string.  If so then a PHP script would be ideal. Sadly I haven't
used PHP except for some bug fixing. Any expert PHP guru on list that
can dot it down in a minute?

Perl can also make short work of this, once you figure out the encoding.

Mess about with Jcode and see if it can auto-detect the encoding.

--
Cheers,
Josh