Re: [tlug] RE: Line Lengths (when to wrap and when not to)

Ken Burling wrote:

> I manually word wrap my writing.

That's good, not only for what you write,
but for cleaning up what you quote.

> I generally eyeball it on the first few lines,
> then match the rest to that.

That's usually good enough.

Another technique, is to paste in a ruler line like
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789
then delete it before sending. The hard part is
remembering to delete it. Sylpheed has a built
in ruler along the top of the composition area.

Sylpheed is available for Windows, and has good support
for Japanese. It also allowed me to reply to a MIME
digest with breaking a thread, as mentioned elsewhere.
Of course, I understand that your organization might
have concerns about using software that they are not
familiar with.