[tlug] Stonebraker and Seltzer in ACM Queue

I picked up the rag because of the "Linux Security Sins" article
(which, as expected sucked as hard as the Great State of Texas[1]).

However, the interview of Mike Stonebraker by Margo Seltzer is
well worth reading, especially if you have a startup in your future
(and don't we all wannabe?)

In case you didn't know, Stonebraker originated the Ingres database,
one of whose descendents is PostgreSQL, and Seltzer is ex-Sleepycat
(founder), now Harvard professor.[2]  Not *quite* as heavyweight as a
Choi Hon-man vs. Bob "The Beast" Sapp K-1 bout, but the interest ratio
is ~MAXINT, and the informativeness comparison is an IEEE 754 NaN.

On second thought, I'll reevaluate.  This is a must-read.

This is probably the best issue of ACM Queue, ever.  Definitely the
best I've read (despite the horrible "sins" article).

Footnotes:
[1]  Not only did it provide the current incumbent of 1600
Pennsylvania, but it's an article of faith among Coloradans that
that's why the prevailing wind blows to the south.

[2]  There's a very cute, but true, exchange at the end of that
interview, too. ;-)