[tlug] The guy with Panasonic in the nomikai (Intel Software for Core 2 duo processors)

Hi.

I'm sorry for the strange title but I remember in the last nomikai
that three people had a Panasonic notebook: Erin, (one more guy I
don't know the name), and me.
I remember that we had all the sizes and he has the big one and Erin
the small one ;-)

For the guy I don't remember the name:
I'm sorry that I don't know your name!!

We was talking about the temperature of the processors. Now I have almost 70C:

root@example.com:/proc/acpi/thermal_zone/TZ00# cat temperature
temperature:             67 C

root@example.com:/proc/acpi/thermal_zone/TZ00# cat ../TZ01/temperature
temperature:             69 C

I have an external non precise thermometer bought for 900yen at
Tsukumo that indicates now 50C touching the downside of the laptop.
The thermometer is cheep and it maybe is a shi.. but a difference of
20 degrees is excessive. So I wonder what is the real temperature.

For that reason I remember that the tluger I don't remember the name,
talk to me about a software from Intel that I can use to monitor the
CPU temperature, performance and so forth.

I was looking for that software but no results.

Can you please tell me the name of that program?
And please tell me your name too?

Thank you in advance.

     -Pietro.

--