Re: [tlug] Re: [OT?]A Hard Drive Question

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:01:51 +0900, "Gernot Hassenpflug"
<aikishugyo@example.com> wrote:

> This reminded me: I tried to format a new harddrive (IDE) for a friend
> using a LiveCD and the HDD connected toa USB via a USB-to-IDE
> converter cable with external power supply(*).
>
> Results:
>
> {snip problem list}

Conclusion: there's something wrong with the USB-to-IDE converter. I
also have one here and have been able to partition and format IDE
drives in it no problems.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

This door is baroquen, please wiggle Handel.
(If I wiggle Handel, will it wiggle Bach?)
                -- Found on a door in the MSU music building