Re: [tlug] IBook WANTED

Mattia Dongili wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 03:46:57PM +0900, Alvarez wrote:
>
>> Is anyone selling a cheap IBook?, or knows a place to acquire a
>> decently cheap IBook.
>>

> Well, obviously I can't guarantee for the quality of their used
> appliances, but take a look.

I can vouch for the quality of their used gear. I might know a ISP that
buys quiet a lot of used gear here. Well not on the MAC floor but on the
5th AFAIR there is a unix/sun shop. It is one of the 2 only places I
know to get used SUN gear (qualifier=where they will have what you need).
> There are more shops around that have Ibooks, but this one has a
> dedicated floor.

The dedicated floor is a little misleading though it is more like 1.5
LDK size up there but they do have a good selection of Mac's I am just
surprised at what they ask for it. Some times you would be better off
saving a couple more bucks and buying new.

E./