Re: [tlug] RIGHT SCALE

Darren Cook wrote:
Keith's post was praising and advertising EC2 with no disclaimer that he
works for Amazon. Very naughty.
Oh come on.

It would be better if we always mentioned who our employer is when
discussing their services, of course, but it is pretty much common
knowledge in TLUG that Mauro, Keith and I work for Amazon, so it
probably just slipped his mind.

It may be common knowledge for you, but personally I only knew you
worked at Amazon.
Keith has a job..... man I did not know anyone would hire him.

E./

----
Its a good day for a little Keith bashing....