[tlug] Job opportunities: AGOS Japan

I'm leaving my job as IT Director at AGOS Japan (formerly The Princeton Review of Japan) to Follow My Dream, and we're looking for two people to replace me. (It takes two... What can I say?...)

The job is mostly done in Japanese, so we need people with excellent spoken and written Japanese ability; the easiest way to get these abilities is to actually be Japanese, although we don't insist. English ability would also be very helpful.

We're looking to fill the following positions:

1) Director / Project Manager: Project management, requirements gathering and analysis, functional-specification-writing, information architecture, outsourcing management, IT risk management, etc.

2) All-round IT person (with an Open Source focus): Running Linux / Mac OS X servers, network administration, doing web development in PHP / Perl / Java, tinkering with databases, troubleshooting Windows PC problems that our normal support person couldn't figure out, etc.

You can find out more about us here:
http://www.agos.co.jp/about/index.html

Please send a resume in Japanese to agosrecruit@example.com if you are interested. You can also e-mail me off-list if you want to know more.

Edmund Edgar