Re: [tlug] displaying executed commands in shell scripts

Hector Akamine wrote:
Hi,

Is there any way to make the shell console display the commands
executed when a shell script is invoked? For example, if I write a
shell script that contains the command "ls" and I run it, only the
output of the command (in this case the current directory's files) is
displayed on the console window, but not the invoked command ("ls"), I
would like the latter displayed too.
Thanks,
Hector

Sorry I thought you wanted to just know what command was running when like a visual comment....

E./