[tlug] *Small* NAT/DMZ/LAN h/w suggestions?

I also use IPCop. It's a really good product for home SOHO use,
And it can directly connect to PPP networks in Japan such as
FLETS ADSL and BFLETS.

I have been using it for 4 years on a dual P2box 450mhz.

The only times its gone down are when I was tampering with the configs.
Currently its been up 162 days. Beats those rubbish connection routers
That you can fry an egg on. IPCop also has decent documentation and a bunch
Of add-ins and filters from 3rd parties.

Regards

Tee.