Re: [tlug] TLUG

On 5/15/07, Tribble Phillip J SrA 374 LRS/LGRTT
<Phillip.Tribble@example.com> wrote:
> Can anybody help guide me to the right path on getting a alien card in
> Japan?

As far as I remember you have to apply for the Alien Card in the city hall within the first 90 days after your enter in Japan. You need a valid passport and a valid visa. As a tourist you don't need a Alien Card, just your passport.

You are married isn't it? Is your wife Japanese?
In that case just go to the city hall and go to the desk with the word
"Alien" and then follow the instructions. Usually there is someone
that speak English.

      -Pietro

-- - Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ) - - pietro@example.com - Home page: http://www.zuco.org - Photo Blog: http://photo.zuco.org - Linux User: 252836