Re: [tlug] domain name registrar

Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
I'm looking for a reasonably cheap domain name registrar for .jp names.

I already have a web hosting service and I'm currently checking if they do .jp names hosting (could there be regulations for names ?)

Anything in mind ?

I did a quick search and noticed that prices are ranging from 300 yen per month up to 14.700 yen per year.

The Japan Registry website [1] has info in English which is always handy. I have personally used them and can tell you their service is excellent (although expensive).

Anyone else who has good/bad experience with any of these companies?
Where is tlug.jp registered, BTW?

Peter

--- [1] http://www.japanregistry.com/registrationinfo.php 14.700 yen per year

http://www.onamae.com/service/d-regist/price.html