Re: [tlug] the power of the live CD

> Thankfully I have not supported any Windows machines for 2+ years now. I have

To quote Napoleon Dynamite:
Lucky...

Yes and my hair has started to slowly grow back as well :-)

At any rate, if anybody has created a live CD I'd love to hear how you did it.

Someone gave a demo during a tech meeting a couple of years ago when we were still using ubit. Sorry I cannot remember who gave the talk, but if you dig through the archive you may be able to track down the bloke and ask away. From memory it was on teh same day Al presented about Smalltalk (this may help to narrow down your search).

Regards, Keith