Re: [tlug] POST ON BEHALF OF ROGER MARKUS

On 5/4/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 03/05/07, Tribble Phillip J SrA 374 LRS/LGRTT
<Phillip.Tribble@example.com> wrote:

> I tried to respond to your post regarding the good news that Dell will be offering
> computers with Ubuntu Linux installed, but it was blocked by the TLUG moderator.
> It's a strange thing about that list - any serious criticism of Microsoft is not allowed!
> Even to the point of censoring the list and blocking messages!

As I replied to you when you levelled the same accusation at the
<tlug-owner@example.com> address, your criticism of Microsoft--and by that
I mean your posting, verbatim, an article that is paints Microsoft in
a less-than-noble light--had nothing to do with the fact that your
posting was "censored".

Here is what I received:

Your request to the Tlug mailing list

   Posting of your message titled "[tlug] History (was "GREAT NEWS")"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"No reason given"

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

   tlug-owner@example.com

So - okay, I'm guilty of jumping to conclusions - but what's with your reason of:

"No reason given"

If you had bothered to give a reason, then there would have been no misunderstanding!

Really, do you think Microsoft gives a Good Goddamn about what is
posted to this list? If so, you may be mistaken.

You think they don't care what's on there on the wires?  You don't understand them very well then!  Nevertheless - yeah - sorry for jumping to conclusions.

RM