Re: [tlug] Gadgets, Widgets, and Linux`s alternative.

Thanks for the replies.

Gdesklet seems promising. I haven`t wrapped my head around it yet. I
am curious about  the idea of using Netcool Universal Widget Api (UWA)
with Linux. The UWA description briefly mentions implementation with
Apple Dashboard, Google IP, Opera, and Vista. I hope to find
convergence. Actually, I`d be happy to have a clue to how all of this
fits together into something useful.

Cheers,
Jed